Short Necklace about 26"
Medium Necklace about 33"
Long Necklace about 40"
Note: For all necklaces, use yarn colors from the pack as desired.
1. Cut 6 strands of yarn, each about 90" long.
2. Hold strands together and fold in half. Tie an overhand knot just below the fold to form a loop.
3. Divide strands into 3 groups of 4 strands each and braid the groups together until just about 8" remains unbraided. Fold the unbraided strands around the loop made in Step 2 and hold in place with the binder clip.
4. Cut a strand of yarn about 20" long and wrap tightly around the strands above the clip. Remove clip. Thread yarn ends (3-4 at a time) into blunt needle and draw ends under the wrap to hide.
1. Cut 6 strands of yarn, each about 115" long. Repeat Steps 2-4 of Short Necklace.
1. Cut 6 strands of yarn, each about 140" long. Repeat Steps 2-4 of Short Necklace.
Cut 20" strands of yarn. Thread strands, one at a time, into needle and wrap around braid. Draw ends under wraps to secure. Trim ends. Repeat to create multiple wraps along each Necklace. Weave in any remaining ends.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.