Bonny Bow Headband
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 7/8"-wide ribbon:
24" length of Ribbon A
20" & 26" lengths of Ribbon B
- Fabric glue
- Two 1" Velcro® brand hook-&-loop fastener squares or dots
- Thread-covered wire tie
- Measuring tape
1. Ribbon A:, tie a 4-loop bow, leaving 3" tails. Use thread-covered wired to tie in place, with wire ends intact.
2. 26" Ribbon B: tie a 4-loop bow leaving 2" tails. Place bow behind the 1st & use the wire ends to tie in place. Cut the remaining ends of the wire at the base of the bow. Trim ribbon tails to desired angles.
3. 20" Ribbon B; glue a Velcro® brand hook-&-loop fastener dot or square to the backside of a ribbon end. Glue the matching Velcro® brand hook-&-loop fastener dot or square onto the front of the other end of the ribbon.
4. Glue bow on top of the front side of the ribbon end with the fastener on the back side.