Boo Beaded Napkin Ring
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads®
- 76 hematite 5mm rondelles
- 2 hematite 12mm loops
- 2 amethyst 6mm rounds
- 16" black 20-gauge craft wire
- Wire cutters
- Flat-nose pliers
- Cut two 8" pieces of craft wire.
- Make a 90º bend in one 8" craft wire, 1/2" from the end, to make a tail. String 11 rondelles to form the back of the letter “B.”
- Make a 90º bend in the wire and string 10 rondelles. Curve the beaded strand to form the top half of the letter. Wrap the wire once around the straight back of the letter. String 11 rondelles to form the bottom of the letter. Curve the beaded strand to form the bottom half of the letter. Wrap the wire around the bottom of the letter 2-3 times to complete it. Tuck in the wire end. Trim.
- Wrap the end of the remaining wire 2-3 times around the middle of the bottom loop of the letter. ( 6 rondelles should be above the wire and 5 below.) Tuck in the wire end. Trim.
- String the first hole of 1 hematite loop, 1 amethyst round, and the second hole of the hematite loop. Repeat. String 44 rondelles. Wrap the wire around the tail wire several times to secure. Tuck in the wire ends. Trim.