SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stamps: Small Face Frame Pair of Eyes Face in Square
- Little Classic Mini Alphabet -- Typewriter
- Black Memory ink pad
- Orange cardstock
- 2 Halloween printed papers
- Cardstock scraps of orange, green, purple
- Black thread & needle
- 2 goldtone loopy brads
- Double-sided adhesive
- Sticky dots
- Paper cutter or ruler & scissors
- Circle punches, 1" and 2"
- Stipple brush
- Cut orange cardstock to 5-1/2"x11". Fold in half.
- Cut 5-1/4" square of two Halloween papers. Trim squares as shown.
- Mark open space and stamp Pair of Eyes in space. Attach both Halloween papers to front of card.
- Stamp Small Face Frame on green paper and trim. Cut a triangular piece from purple and attach both pieces to front of card.
- Stamp Face in Square on 2" circle. Cut stem from green and attach atop "pumpkin". Attach to front of card.
- Punch 1" circles from orange, purple and green cardstock. Stamp "BOO" on circles.
- String circles on length of black thread. String ends of thread through brads. Attach all to front of card, mounting circles with sticky dots.
- Stipple black ink lightly over all areas except where Pair of Eyes is stamped.
Boo Card is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from clever I really like the boo card because the faces and the collor and over lay of card stock
Date published: 2008-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rose from Boo Card Good card for a teenager I send all my Gkids cards and this was perfect for my Gdaughter.
Date published: 2007-10-24