Boo Wire Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- “BOO” wire frame (in stores)
- 2 pkgs cheesecloth
- 4" wiggle eyes
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut cheese cloth in to 3"x3-ft strips. They don’t need to be exact.
- Knot one end of a cheesecloth strip around a wire.
- Wrap the cheesecloth strip back and forth between the wires, 2-3 times around each one, to create texture. It is ok that the cheesecloth curls up.
- At the end of a strip, tie on another. Allow the knots to show in front.
- Wrap each letter until entire frame is covered. Refer to the photo.
- Knot to finish. Trim any excess.
- Wrap cheesecloth across the top of the “OO”. Refer to the photo.
- Glue wiggle eyes to back of frame, in each “O” hole for mummy’s eyes.
Items in This Collection