Boo Y'all Quote Art Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dimensional Fabric Paint -- White Slick
- Soft Fabric Paint® -- Mandarin Orange, Ebony
- Sticky Fabric Stencils® -- Collegiate 3"
- 12"x12"x1-1/2" canvas
- Halloween ribbon ( 1 yd)
- Disposable plate for paint palette
- Paper towel
- 2 thumbtacks
1. Paint entire canvas with Mandarin Orange. Allow to dry completely.
2. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).Cut out pattern and then trace onto canvas with pencil.
3. Paint inside the pattern with the Ebony paint. Let dry.
4. Trace stencil letters “B-O-O” with pencil.
5. Paint inside the traced letters with White dimensional paint. Allow to dry.
6. Freehand or follow pattern to write “Y’all” with White dimensional paint. (Practice on paper towel beforehand, being careful not to drag tip to ensure smooth lines.)
7. Attach ribbon to top corners of canvas, tying the center into a bow to complete.