SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Die Cutting Machine
- Spellbinders Daisy Flower Topper
- White and black cardstock
- Black/white twine
- Paper trimmer
- Black pearl and white eyelet
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock measuring 6" x 2-1/2" Cut a piece of black cardstock just slightly smaller.
2. Position the middle sized Daisy Flower Topper, cut/emboss two apertures into the black cardstock using Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine.
3. Cut/emboss 3 middle sized Daisy Flower Toppers from white cardstock and 1 from black cardstock.
4. Cut/emboss 5 Daisy flower centers – 2 black, 3 white. Cut two white centers in half and insert to the base and top of the bookmark. Adhere both strips of black and white cardstock together.
5. Layer white daisies over the apertures with black centers.
6. Insert an eyelet to the top of the bookmark.
7. Tie twine through the eyelet then adhere to middle section of white Daisy.
8. Layer die cuts to create dimension flower and finish with black pearl.