Bouquet & Party Favor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 floral bouquet
- 1 pack of adhesive satin pearl ribbon
- 1-1/2" Sheer or satin ribbon
- Pearl pins (optional)
- 20" piece of misty sheer ribbon
- 3/8" ribbon
- Almonds (white is the best color choice)
- Wrap adhesive ribbon around the stem of bouquet in a spiral motion, starting at the top portion of the stem.
- Keep wrapping moving in a downward position until you reach the bottom of the stem.
- Apply a simple sheer or satin ribbon bow at the top of the stem.
- May add pearl head floral pins if desired.
- Cut 20" long piece of misty sheer ribbon in half to get two pieces each measuring 10".
- Take one of the cut 10" pieces of misty sheer ribbon and lay it on a flat surface horizontally.
- Then take your second 10" cut piece and place it vertically across the other piece.
- Next, take five almonds and place them in the center of the two joined ribbons.
- Take the vertical sides and join them together and then do the same with the horizontal sides.
- Now that both sides are joined together, apply your 3/8" ribbon and form a simple bow.