Bow Elastic Belt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dritz®:Fold-over elasticFray Check™
- Needle & thread
1. Cut elastic 6" long. Fray Check™ ends. Fold both ends into center. Hand stitch in place.
2. Cut a 2" piece of elastic. Fray Check™ ends. Wrap around center of bow and stitch in place.
1. Measure waist, and cut a strip of elastic to this measurement. Cut off 1"-2" for a snug fit.
2. Apply Fray Check™ to both the cut ends.
3. Hand stitch bow into desired location on elastic belt.
4. Stitch elastic ends together to finish, or machine zig-zag stitch.