Bow Tie Napkins
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Woven cotton quilting fabric (amount required will vary depending upon the desired number of place settings)
- Rotary cutter, ruler & mat
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Satin ribbon
- Fray Check
- Small rhinestone buckles
1. Cut a 16" square of fabric using rotary cutter and mat. Apply a narrow hem to each of the raw edges, or finish with a rolled hem on a serger.
2. Fold the finished napkin in half. Rotate the napkin 90 degrees; fold into thirds.
3. Trim an 8-10" piece of satin ribbon. Seal the ends with Fray Check.
4. Loop the ribbon around the napkin and through the rhinestone buckle.