SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Foam Balls: (3) 5”
- 5” Plastic bowls
- Felt flowers
- Silver glitter spray
- Glue dots
- Straight pins
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Scrap foam
1. Place foam ball in each bowl and use a couple glue dots to temporarily attach. On work surface, sort flowers into color combinations to coordinate with each bowl. Ideally, plan for majority of buttons that show, to match bowl color for each Bowl Blossom. Optional: Plan for additional buttons to go under flowers to give height.
2. Position and use straight pins to temporarily attach flowers as follows: Attach one large flower at top center of ball. Randomly attach eleven more large flowers with 1/4? to 1? spaces between them. With pins, attach eight same-color, small flowers and eight buttons (coordinated with bowl color) in spaces. Repeat with other balls, flowers and buttons.
3. Remove one flower at a time and use glue gun to attach. (Optional: If adding button behind flower for dimension, glue flower to button first.) Then glue to ball. Repeat to glue all flowers and then all other buttons to ball.
4. To add glitter, remove ball from bowl and insert toothpick into bottom to hold. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, spray with glitter. Place toothpick into scrap foam for ball to dry. Then, remove ball from toothpick and place back inside bowl, using as many glue spots as needed.