1. Contrast fabric – cut five (or enough to equal 7 yards) 1-1/4“ wide strips on slight bias.
2. Stitch end to end and cover cording using zipper foot.
3. Cut two pieces of main fabric 25“ x 35“ (top and bottom).
4. On right side, stitch contrast cording around all edges.
5. From main fabric cut two pieces 5“ x 35“ and two pieces 5“ x 25“for boxing strip.
6. Leaving 1/2“open at top and bottom of each seam, stitch short seams together to form a rectangle.
7. Matching like edges, stitch boxing strip to all four sides of top.
8. Repeat for the bottom leaving an 8“ opening at back for turning.
9. Turn right side out and stuff with fiberfill.
10. Slipstitch opening.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>