Boxes & Bows Floral Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One 9" square paper mache box
- 1 Can Design Master Spray, October Brown
- 3 Floral foam bricks
- 1 pkg. Reindeer moss
- 9 Dahlia sprays
- 5 Calla Lily sprays
- 5 Royal Rose sprays
- 3 Pyracantha Berry stems
- 1 Spool of 1-1/2" ribbon
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks*
- Wire cutters
- * Hot glue gun should be used only with adult supervision
- Spray paint box & lid. Let dry. Repeat.
- Set box into lid.
- Lay 3 floral foam bricks side by side to fit in box. Glue in place.
- Glue reindeer moss to cover foam.
- Cut Calla Lilies to 10"-12" in height and insert in center of box.
- Cut leaves from Dahlia stems. Cut Dahlia stems to assorted lengths of 6' to 9'. Insert Dahlias below Calla Lily blooms, filling in the base and extending slightly over the edge of the box, shaping all 4 sides as you go.
- Cut Roses apart. Insert buds, small roses and open roses so they stand above the Dahlias. Bend slightly for a natural curve. Divide around all 4 sides of box.
- Cut Pyracantha stems into 3-4 pieces. Insert around arrangement filling in holes.
- Glue Dahlia leaves around and drape slightly over edge of box.
- Wrap ribbon around box, just above lid and tie a bow.