Finished Size: Approximately 33” x 48”
Please read all instructions before beginning.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• T-Shirt Transformation Ruler
• T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing
• T-Shirt Pressing Cloth
• Water Erasable Marker
• 6 T-Shirts
• 5/8 yd. Sashing Fabric
• 1/2 yd. fabric for corner stones & binding
• 1-1/2 yd. backing fabric
• Batting approximately 38“ x 63”
Standard 1/4” seam allowance used throughout.
Sashing: Cut (6) 3-1/2” x WOF strips, sub cut into (17) 3-1/2” x 12-1/2” rectangles
Corner Stones: Cut (1) 3-1/2” strip, subcut into (12) 3-1/2” squares
Binding: Cut (5) 2” x WOF strips
CREATING T-SHIRT BLOCKS:
Following the instructions included with the T-Shirt Transformation Ruler and T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing, prepare and cut t-shirts to 12-1/2” square size.
• Sew a sashing strip between two t-shirt blocks. Sew a sashing strip to each side
of these two t-shirt blocks to make a row. Make two more rows the same
• Sew a corner stone between two sashing strips. Sew a corner stone to each
end of these two sashing strips to make a row. Make a total of four rows of
corner stones and sashing strips.
• Sew rows together, alternating rows with sashing/corner stone strips and rows
with sashing strips/t-shirt blocks as pictured.
• Layer quilt top, batting and backing.
• Quilt as desired (Sample was quilted in the ditch. T-shirt blocks were quilted
with a zigzag or chevron pattern. Sashing was quilted with vertical and
horizontal lines. Corner stones were quilted with an “X” design.)
• Bind quilt.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.