SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Party mixers 2-1/2" rosettes
- Core’dinations® paper of choice
- Pin backs
- Ribbons of choice
- 3-1/2" circle punch or Cricut® machine with Accent Essentials cartridge
- Check online for free pdf’s or customize a 2" tags using Word
- Hot glue & glue sticks
- Cut or punch 3-1/2" circles in your choice of Core’dinations® paper.
- Hot glue a 2-1/2" rosette to the center of the circles
- Print off tags- need to fit in a 2" circle. Cut or punch out and glue to the center of the rosettes.
- Cut 10" sections of ribbons. Fold in half, and the fold ends together lengthwise. Cut ribbons on an angle to create a dovetail.
- Glue folded ribbon to the back of each tag. Glue a pin back to the tag.