Braided Necklace Ensemble
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn 24" Frosted Round Beads Strand, Saffron
- Advantus/Sulyn 12" Small Round Beads Strand, White
- Advantus/Sulyn 12" Mini Crystalline Beads Strand, Aqua
- Advantus/Sulyn 7" Exotic Glass Beads Strand, Sky
- Jewelry Fundamentals Silver Jewelry Starter Kit
- 2 - 8 mm split rings
- 12 crimp beads
- 90" of tiger tail
- 48" of sheer ribbon (7/8” width)
- Head pins (2)
- Ear wires (2)
1. Cut three 18" lengths of tiger tail.
2. Attach all three to a split ring using crimp beads.
3. String beads onto tiger tail for 14". Add tape to close last bead. Repeat for remaining two lengths of tiger tail.
4. Braid strands.
5. Attach ends to split ring, one at a time, removing the tape beforehand.
6. Cut two 24" lengths of ribbon.
7. Thread ribbon into split ring to center. Bring ends together and knot near the split ring. Repeat for the other side.
1. Cut three 12" lengths of tiger tail (to make three bracelets).
2. Attach tigertail to half of the toggles using crimp beads for all three wires.
3. String on beads to desired length.
4. Attach strands to other half of the toggles using crimp beads for all three wires.
5. Trim excess and secure with glue.
1. Make two wire-wrapped charms using head pins.
2. Attach to ear wires.