Brassy Bliss Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads®:7 Howlite dyed turquoise, 4mm round13 Australian Jasper stone, 6mm round11 glass faceted sapphire iris, 3mm round1 aqua glass faceted, 12x18mm oval
- Vintaj®:2 small filigree decors2 5.25mm jump rings7 7.25mm jump rings26 1.5mm pearl head pins4 1.5mm head pins
- 1 large lobster clasp
- Round nose pliers
- 2 chain-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Howlite round loops - Trim end off of pearl head pin and form a simple loop. String howlite 4mm round and form a simple loop. Repeat 5 times. Set aside.
2. Jasper round loops - Trim end off of pearl head pin and form a simple loop. String jasper 6mm round and form a simple loop. Repeat 11 times. Set aside.
3. Iris round loops - Trim end off of pearl head pin and form a simple loop. String Iris round and form a simple loop. Repeat 5 times. Set aside.
4. Aqua glass oval loops – Trim end off of the 1.5mm head pin and form a simple loop. String aqua glass oval and form a simple loop.
5. Using 1.5mm head pin, iris, jasper round, howlite round and form a simple loop. Set aside.
Connection of bracelet -
6. Connect a looped chain in the following order: 2, 3, 2 and 1. Repeat 5 times making 6 separate chains.
7. Connect chains in the following order to décor filigree. Howlite round end to bottom left side of filigree, jasper round end to bottom middle side of filigree, and howlite round end to bottom right side of filigree.
8. Using 1.5mm head pin, trim end and form a simple loop. Hold decor filigree up and string jasper loop, iris bead, howlite loop, iris bead, jasper loop and form a simple loop.
9. Using 7.25mm jump rings connect each end of loop from step 8 to aqua oval glass.
10. Repeat steps 7-9 one time, connecting the other side of aqua oval glass in step 9.
11. Using 5.25mm jump ring, connect lobster clasp to left side of bracelet.
12. Chain together three 7.25mm jump rings. Connect jump ring chain to right side of bracelet using 5.25mm jump rings. Open end jump ring and attach dangle from step 5.