Breezy Crochet Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday (100% Anti Pilling Acrylic; 100g/185 yds) 2 balls, Beach
- Hook: Size US I-9 (5.5mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Width: 7½"
- Length: 54"
- 18 stitches and 9 rows = 4" in Block pattern
- Save time, check your gauge.
- STITCH GUIDE
- Block Pattern
- Row 1: Ch 4, * sc in ch-1 sp, ch 3; rep from * to end, sc in beg ch-2, turn.
- Row 2: Ch 2, * dc 3 in ch-3 sp, ch 1; rep from * to end, ending with dc 3 in ch-4 sp, dc in first ch of beg ch-4, turn.
- Rep Rows 1 and 2 for pattern.
- Ch 34.
- Set-up row: Dc in 3rd ch from hook, * dc in next 3 ch, ch 1, sk 1; rep from * to end, ending with dc in last 4 ch, turn.
- Work in Block Pattern until piece measures 54", ending with Row 2 of pattern.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends. Block lightly.
- beg - beginning
- ch - chain
- dc - double crochet
- rep - repeat
- sc - single crochet
- sk - skip
- sp - space