SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Hometown USA® Aspen Tweed, 2 balls or color of choice
- Crochet hook size P-15 (10 mm)
- Large-eyed blunt needle
- Tape measure
- About 6" x 56" (15 cm x 142 cm)
- EXACT GAUGE IS NOT ESSENTIAL FOR THIS PROJECT.
- 1. Scarf is worked lengthwise.
- 2. Stitches are worked in back loops only, creating a ribbed effect.
- Ch 85.
- Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across – 84 sc at the end of this row.
- Rows 2-8: Ch 1, turn, working in back loops only, sc in each sc across.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in ends.
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet