SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® products:
Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
Round Fabric Paintbrushes™
Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion®
- Black heavy canvas
- Black satin headband
- Black 1/2" satin ribbon to match headband
- Silver cord, approximately 24”
- 24g black jewelry wire
- Wire cutters
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Fold black canvas fabric in half. Cut out flower and leaf shapes from doubled fabric for two identical shapes.
2. Lay out one of each shape and use paintbrush to apply thin layer of Fabric Fusion®. Cut a piece of 24g wire the length of your shape, plus a 4" tail.
3. Lay wire along length of your shape, with the 4" tail at the bottom. Place second shape on top of the first, sandwiching the wire between. Repeat with all your shapes. Let dry.
4. Following instructions with the Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™, cover leaf and flower shapes with crystals.
5. Make small clusters of flower and leaf shapes, twisting wire tails together to secure. Trim wire ends with wire cutters.
6. Use Fabric Fusion® to randomly attach crystal flower and leaf clusters to satin headband. Let dry.
7. Use Fabric Fusion® to attach one-half of the silver cord to each end of the headband. Let dry.
8. Starting at one end of the headband and covering the glue end of the silver cord, wrap black satin ribbon around headband and between flower clusters, covering wire ends and the ends of the silver cord. Use Fabric Fusion® to secure. Let dry.