Bride and Groom Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous&®:Bride & Groom Wood StampSmall Tag Wood Stamp
- Kraft & black cardstock
- VersaFine&™ Onyx black ink
- Zip Dry&™ paper glue
- Colored pencils
- Black ribbon
- 1/4" hole punch
1. Ink the Small tag stamp with black ink.
2. Stamp off the ink on to scrap paper.
3. Then stamp on Kraft cardstock. This will make the tag lighter.
4. Cut out the tag.
5. Glue to Black cardstock and trim down to 1/4" larger than the tag.
6. Stamp the bride and groom on the tag with black ink.
7. Color the dress and the flowers.
8. Punch out the circle on the tag with the hole punch.
9. Fold 10" of black ribbon in half.
10. Put the folded end through the front of the tag hole and thread the other end through the loop.