SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• White hydrangea bush
• Pink roses stem
• Light blue gerbera daisy
• Pink small bush
• Light blue small bush
• Teal small bush
• Stem tall teal flowers
• White rose bush with dew drops
• Panacea® cloth-covered wire
• Burlap roll
• 1 spool grosgrain oatmeal Offray® ribbon
• 1 spool ocean blue Offray® ribbon
• 1 spool cream Offray® narrow ribbon
• Wire cutter
• Glue gun and glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Trim stems, removing lower foliage.
2. Form a hand-tied bouquet.
3. Tie off with wire.
4. Dribble glue around wire to secure. Allow to dry.
5. Wrap with burlap ribbon. Glue and allow to dry.
6. Add ribbon streamers. Glue in place.