For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cover work area with paper towels and place pillow on prepared surface. Place feathers on pillow as desired. Tip: The spines of the feathers may need to be broken to allow feathers to lay flush against the pillow surface.
2. Test Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint™ on a paper towel to get a feel for spray pump. Pressing pump halfway will produce a splatter effect. A full pump produces a spray mist. Spray over feathers with Red and Orange or colors of choice.
3. Lift feathers and let dry.
4. Repeat on opposite side of pillow if desired.
5. For best results, clean nozzle in warm water before storing.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.