Bright Painted Birdhouses
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Small wooden birdhouses
- Fine grit sandpaper
- 1/2“ to 1“ flat brush
- Variety of brushes for design patterns
- Acrylic paints
- Paper towels
- Water container
- Artist paint tape
1. Sand any rough areas of the birdhouse with fine grit sandpaper. Dust clean with paper towels to remove shavings and dust.
2. Paint base and roof of birdhouse with desired colors. Allow to dry. Repeat coats if needed.
3. Using smaller brushes paint on desired pattern.
4. For crisp lines and color blocking use paint tape. Wait until paint has dried to remove tape.
5. To achieve vintage look use sandpaper.