Bright Summer Centerpiece
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Floral form
- Hot glue gun
- Clear glass rectangular vase
- Green crushed shell vase filler
- Iridescent jewels vase filler
- 10 fluffy floral stems splash assortment (various colors)
- 12 chandelle biot floral stems splash assortment (various colors)
1. Cut a piece of the floral form and secure to inside of bowl with glue.
2. Fill the bottom of the vase with the crushed shell and the jewel vase fillers.
3. Start creating the arrangement from the center with the fluffy stems.
4. Work down and around from the center by varying the colors and stem styles until the rim of the vase is reached.
5. For more contrast, bend the stems to form a round mound or an asymmetrical circle.