Bright Summer Napkin Ring
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cloth covered wire
- Wired ribbon in yellow
- Chandelle biot stem in Seafoam Green
- Aqua gem garland
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
1. Shape wire into a 2-3/4"-3" circle
2. Wrap wire circle with yellow ribbon, finishing with 2 knots.
3. Cut stem from chandelle biot stem.
4. Glue chandelle biot stem top into the knot, the chandelle biot stem top should stand up.
5. Once glue has dried, use gem garland to wrap around wire circle covered in yellow ribbon.