Bright Waves T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®: Bright
- 100% cotton white T-shirt
- Plastic table cover
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
3. Decide where the center of bullseye is to be on the fabric. In this case the center of the bullseye is really off the fabric. Pinch fabric and pull up in tube shape from the neckline.
4. Place rubber band about 1" from the top, continue banding every 2"-3" along length of fabric.
5. Prepare dye following package instructions.
6. Apply dye colors between banded sections as desired.
7. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands.
9. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.