Brighten Your Day Peace T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® 3D Fabric Paint, Neon 6 Pack
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint®, Neon 4 Pack
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™, Slick Purple
- White T-shirt
- Freezer paper
- Craft knife
- Iron and ironing surface
- Gray chalk pencil
- Paper towels
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Iron freezer paper to inside front of shirt to create a stable painting surface and prevent paint seepage to backside.
2. Use pencil to draw a peace sign onto another large piece of freezer paper.
3. Use a craft knife to cut out peace sign, leaving outside edges intact, and iron onto front of T-shirt in desired position.
4. Use Neon Orange Fabric Spray Paint™ to fill in first section of peace sign, allowing some overspray around outer edge of design as shown.
5. Use Neon Green Fabric Spray Paint™ to fill in next section of peace sign, allowing some overspray.
6. Repeat above step with Neon Pink and Neon Yellow to complete filling in peace design. Allow shirt to dry.
7. Remove peace sign stencil from shirt. Use Purple 3D Fashion Paint™ to randomly fill in the peace sign with lines of paint to created a “sketched" look. Let dry.
8. Use chalk pencil to lightly draw the word “PEACE" above the finished peace sign.
9. Use Scribbles® 3D Paint in Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Pink and Neon Green to fill in letters and accent outer edges with Purple Slick. Let shirt dry completely.
10. Remove freezer paper from inside of shirt.