SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Use Sharpie® marker to mark the curve to be cut on the outside of the pot. Make it deep & wide enough to show the terracing.
2. Following line; cut pot with the utility scissors.
3. Fill the pot with soil while holding the cut piece inside the pot to create the terraced effect.
4. Compact soil to create grades.
5. Place the larger fairy garden pieces in the pot to establish the basic design.
6. Carefully place the plants around the structures to create a miniature life-like garden & plant them in the soil.
7. Use the flat stones to build steps to the house as needed.
8. Position pebbles to create a walkway. Place signs & markers among the plants.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>