Broken Pot Fairy Garden
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fairy house, gnome, chair, animals, signs
- Lightweight plastic pottery
- Potting soil
- Utility scissors
- Small pebbles
- Flat stones
- Live or faux plants of choice
- Sharpie® marker
1. Use Sharpie® marker to mark the curve to be cut on the outside of the pot. Make it deep & wide enough to show the terracing.
2. Following line; cut pot with the utility scissors.
3. Fill the pot with soil while holding the cut piece inside the pot to create the terraced effect.
4. Compact soil to create grades.
5. Place the larger fairy garden pieces in the pot to establish the basic design.
6. Carefully place the plants around the structures to create a miniature life-like garden & plant them in the soil.
7. Use the flat stones to build steps to the house as needed.
8. Position pebbles to create a walkway. Place signs & markers among the plants.