SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 7" clear vase
- 2 pkgs decor pearls & diamonds
- 3 Confetti rose sprays, vanilla
- 2 Hydrangea sprays, rust/gold
- 3 Rosehip sprays, orange
- 1 roll gold crimped wire
- 1 wire floral arranger
- Cutting utensil
- Acrylic water
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Shape wire floral arranger from vase onto top of vase, fold edges over.
2. Feed beads onto wire, then wire to corners of floral arranger.
Remove arranger and set aside.
3. Fill vase with pearls and diamonds. Put arranger back on top of vase.
4. Trim flowers to assorted desired lengths. Insert into arranger. Inserting stems through wire mesh helps hold them in place.
5. Follow instructions on package to add clear acrylic water.