Brother Personal Embroidery Design Basic Software
Apply easy editing operations to the embroidery data created in the .PES files and write the designs to original cards. These files are generated by the embroidery design software or can be obtained or purchased from the Internet. It works with the IBM PC or any other compatible computer with Windows 98, ME, XP or 2000 operating systems. The basic system requirements of this PED Basic software include 133 MHz or higher processor, minimum 32 MB memory (64 MB or higher is recommended), minimum 10 MB free hard disk space. This software is compatible with USB port version 1.1 or higher and CD-ROM drive. You can also preview or edit the downloaded or imported embroidery data on the screen. Simply write your downloaded design to a 4 MB blank memory card. Use this design software with the ULT-2002D or other Brother Home Embroidery machines.
- Brand: Brother
- Includes CD-ROM program file, 4M blank memory card, USB card writer box and instruction manual
- : 133 MHz or higher Processor & Minimum 32 MB Memory (64 MB or higher is recommended.)
- Hard disk free space minimum 10 MB
- USB port Ver. 1.1 or higher and CD-ROM drive
- This item is subject to our software return policy. Opened software may not be returned unless it is defective. If defective, it may be returned for an exact replacement.
- Compatible with IBM-PC or computer with Windows(R) 98, ME, XP or 2000