Brother PC420PRW Project Runway Computerized Sewing Machine
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Manage your sewing projects easily with the Brother Project Runway Computerized Sewing Machine. It features convenient features like LCD screen and LED lights for easy viewing, one touch reverse stitch, automatic thread trimmer, adaptable sewing speed, automatic threader and F.A.S.T bobbin system. With 294 built-in utility stitches, this computerized sewing machine is capable of delivering up to 820 stitches per minute. The knee-lifter system manages the presser foot and keeps your hands free to handle the fabric. You can utilize the twin needle function for parallel stitches in case of hemming and puffing.
- Brand: Brother
- Includes a hard cover, knee lifter, accessory pouch with seam ripper, needle set, twin needle, cleaning brush, eyelet punch, two screwdrivers, three spool caps, extra spool pin, grid sheet set, power cord and operation manual, buttonhole foot, overcastting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, zigzag foot, blind stitch foot, button fitting foot, walking foot, quilting foot, stitch guide foot, adjustable zipper/piping foot, non stick foot and open toe foot
- Dimensions: 7.87 x 17.32 x 11 inches (W x H x D); 2 x 7 inches (lcd size)
- 294 built-in sewing stitches, including 10 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes and 3 sewing lettering styles each with 55 alphanumeric characters
- Backlit lcd display with easy-to-use stitch selector
- Virtually unlimited stitches with the my custom stitch feature
- Six-point feed dogs for feeding all types of material
- Built-in knee lifter to easily raise and lower the presser foot, so your hands are free to reposition or remove your fabric
- Built-in thread cutters
- Twin needle function for topstitching, hemming, pin tucking, quilting, and other embellishment techniques
- Electronic variable speed control
- Super bright led work area
- Advanced needle threading system
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Jam resistant quick-set drop-in top bobbin
- Machine Weight: 272 oz
- Stitch: 0.27 x 0.19 inches (w x l)
- Model: PC420PRW
- Handling Code:
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details and Exclusions.>