Complete all your sewing projects in no time with the Brother SM1400 Sewing Machine. The lightweight and full size sewing machine is perfect for everyday sewing and mending. The free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface makes it easier to sew smaller cylindrical items such pant legs, sleeves and children's clothing. The auto-size 4-step buttonholer allows you to easily create buttonholes that are custom-sized for your specific button. Selecting a stitch is as easy as turning a dial, with the convenient stitch selection dial. The thread tension control dial enables tension adjustments for various fabrics, to help ensure even stitching. Use blind hem stitches for creating nearly invisible hems on pants and sleeves. This machine includes a built-in bright LED light to illuminate the sewing area. And the built-in accessory storage lets you store all your sewing supplies within easy access. Exclusive features include 14 built-in stitches, with 35 stitch functions, including blind hem, stretch, zigzag and decorative stitches. Having a clear-view bobbin cover and bobbin allow you to see how much thread is left. Automatic bobbin winding system produces an evenly wound bobbin for optimal sewing. Easy to use, jam-resistant Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin system.
- Brand: Brother
- Includes bobbins(4), 3-piece needle set, screwdriver, foot controller, and darning plate
- Includes 4 sewing presser feet: Zigzag, zipper, button sewing and buttonhole feet
- Forward and reverse sewing, with reverse sewing lever
- Adjustable needle position-center and left
- Built-in handle for portability
- Dimensions: 12.13" x 15.43" x 5.83" (W x H x D)