Brotherly Love Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- me & my BIG ideas Petunia paper, blue dot
- me & my BIG ideas stickers:
- Rachel Brothers
- Postage Stamps
- Nature Walk
- Cardstock: blue, white
- Paper trimmer
- Adhesives, pop dots
- Adhere white cardstock, centered to blue cardstock.
- Trim two 11-3/4"x1/2" strips of blue dot paper and one 11-3/4"x2" strip. Adhere 11-3/4"x2" strip 5" from top of page horizontally and the other two 1/4" stripe above and below leaving 1/2" of white border.
- Adhere photo after sliding under bottom blue strip. Add sticker photo corners to photo.
- Add stars overlapping bottom two strips of blue on right side of page.
- Add owl and postage stamp sticker to left side of photo.
- Adhere "Brothers" sticker to white cardstock, trim and pop dot to create title. For added dimension adhere any sticker to cardstock, trim and pop dot onto page.
- Finish with typed journaling in blue ink, trim and add to page below photo.