1. Cut two lengths of chain, each about 6 -7 inches long depending on length of finished necklace.
2. Cut 13 lengths of tiger tail, each about 20" long. Crimp one end of the first piece of tiger tail to the last link of chain.
3. String 14-1/2" of beads along the length of the tiger tail. To not finish or crimp the end – secure with a piece of tape to hold the beads on.
4. Continue to string beads on every piece of tiger tail in the same way, until there are beads strung on all 13 pieces of 20" tiger tail, tape the open end of each.
5. Starting at the end of the strung tiger tails that is crimped to the chain, braid the strands together. When you come to end, crimp each strand to the other length of chain cut in step 1.
6. Finish the ends by adding a lobster clasp to the ends of the chain, using a jump ring.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>