Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Brown textured pearls, 10mm
- Fresh water pearl
- Brown cord leather cord 1.5mm
- OXB® 6mm jump rings
- OXB® head pin
- OXB® cord crimps
- Flat & round nose pliers
- Side cutters
- Cut 4 segments of brown cord 16", 16-1/2", 14" and 5" long.
- Make a bead dangle: take a head pin, slide on a fresh water pearl and make a simple loop.
- Slide a brown textured pearl to within 2" of one end of the 16-1/2" brown cord. Fold the 2" end over the pearl and make a knot in the cord, leaving a loop with the pearl inside.
- Slide a pearl onto the 14" and 5" long brown cords. Then make a simple knot in the end of each.
- Knot these two lengths together, so the pearls hang at different lengths.
- Attach the 14” long cord through the loop from step #3.
- Take the 16" cord and slide on the dangle from the step #2.
- Take the end of the 16” brown cord, and the end of the14" cord, and attach with a cord crimp.
- Repeat step #7 to the other end.
- Attach a 6mm jump ring and lobster clap to one loop of the cord crimp, and a 6mm jump ring to the other end.