Brown Multi-Strand Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass Beads:
- 2 strands each 5mm round: tan, brown
- 2 strands tan oval
- 2 strands each 5mm textured round: tan, brown
- 2 strands brown oval textured
- 5 strands 6mm topaz cathedral
- 5 strands 8mm topaz cathedral
- 28 gold crimp beads
- 2 large gold bead caps
- Gold lobster clasp
- 28-ft Tiger Tail
- 8" 22-gauge gold wire
- Wire cutters
- Crimp & round-nose pliers
- Cut 4" of 22-gauge wire and create eye pin by forming a wrapped loop on 1 end of wire. Repeat.
- Cut 24" tiger tail and attach 1 end to 1st eye pin using crimping technique.
- String 5mm tan round glass beads along 18" of tiger tail. Attach end to 2nd eye pin using crimping technique.
- Repeat steps above to create 13 more strands as follows:
- 1 strand 5mm tan round
- 2 strands of tan oval
- 2 strands of 5mm tan textured round
- 2 strands of 5mm brown round
- 2 strands of brown oval textured
- 2 strands of 5mm brown textured round
- 1 strand of 6mm topaz cathedral
- 1 strand of 8mm topaz cathedral
- Pass eye pin end through large gold bead cap and create a wrapped loop. Make certain it is connected to lobster clasp before closing loop.
- Apply step 5 to other side of necklace.