1. Cut brown wrapping paper to fit gift box.
2. Place wood grain stencil on cut brown paper and pounce on Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic of choice. Allow to dry.
3. Cut slices of tree branch with chop saw. Wipe off any sawdust with paper towel.
4. Paint one side of tree branch disk with Chalkboard Paint. Alllow to dry.
5. Drill hole along perimeter of disk and insert ribbon or twine.
6. Condition Chalkboard Painted area on disk with chalk. Wipe off and write name or message on tree branch tag.