SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 ea. bubble ball, 10", 8"
- 3 orange two-tone phalaenopsis sprays
- 1 green magnolia leaf spray, 22"
- Duct tape
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun/glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Place 1" piece of duct tape inside bottom of container.
2. Roll 2 orchid stems to form a circle. Secure at bottom using duct tape.
3. Place in container and secure stems to bottom with glue. Hold until dry.
4. Trim leaves from magnolia. Use to cover glued duct tape.
5. Trim remaining orchid stem and one blossom. Glue blossom to one magnolia leaf.
6. Glue 1 or 2 leaves to shortened orchid stem and use for outside bubble bowls as table trim.