Bubbles and Butterflies Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix Products:
- Bigkick die-cutting machine
- Sizzlits Mango Tango Alpha dies
- Sizzlits Flower Set #3 dies
- Butterfly Die
- DCWV Stacks: Pocket Full of Posies patterned papers Glitter cardstock
- Rub-on letters
- Ribbon, 1/8"
- Tape runner adhesive, 3-D glue dots
- Paper trimmer with ruler
- Large-eye needle for ribbon
- Xyron 150 sticker machine
- Optional: EK Cutterpede paper trimmer with scalloped blade
- Refer to photo. Use cardstock as background paper and choose 2 coordinating patterned papers. Cut, layer and adhere patterned paper to cardstock. The scalloped edges are optional and were cut using the EK Cutterpede paper trimmer with scalloped blade.
- Add photos. Frame in photos by drawing and cutting a wave border from the coordinating paper with scissors. Adhere to layout. Add wave cut-off to the bottom of page.
- Cut a 5" half circle from matching cardstock. Add lettering of choice, adhere to layout as shown.
- Using the Sizzix Bigkick and Glitter cardstock Stack, cut out the butterfly, flower and lettering die-cut shapes. Assemble; embellish with gems. Adhere to layout.
- Add letting for title, adhere using the Xyron 150 sticker machine.
- Refer to photo. Using the needle and ribbon, stitch the butterfly trail on layout.