SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™: Grand Calibur® Machine Shapeabilities Dies: Foliage, Nested Butterfly Two Nestabilities: Labels Ten, Classic ovals LG, Butterflies Circles
- Cardstock: black, white, pattern
- Pattern paper
- Chipboard alphabet stickers
- Burlap trim
- Cork paper
- Art Etching paper, black
- Nail file or sand block
- Glue dots
1. Cut/emboss Labels Ten #6 (#1 being the smallest) out of black cardstock in Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine, adhere to jar.
2. Cut/emboss Labels Ten #5 out of pattern paper; adhere to cardstock.
3. Cut/emboss Classic Ovals LG #3 out of white cardstock; adhere to center of label.
4. Cut Foliage from cork paper. Trim back to three branches and adhere on to label.
5. Ink chipboard letters and adhere to labels.
6. Cut/emboss/ and distress with sand block the smallest Nested Butterfly Two from black art etching paper. Adhere to label.
7. Cut/emboss a Butterflies Circles die template from pattern cardstock. Using glue dots adhere the small negative butterfly shapes around the jar and on label.
8. Adhere burlap trim around top of jar.