Bugsy Tic Tac Toe
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Chalkboard with wood frame
- 10 Panacea® river rocks: large, flat
- Crayola® washable kids’ paint: yellow, red, green, black, white
- Paintbrushes: 1/2" flat, detail
1. Paint wood frame of chalkboard yellow.
2. Paint 5 rocks red and 5 rocks green. Apply several coats for good coverage. Allow paint to dry between coats.
3. Paint black areas on the ladybugs for definition. Paint black head and stripes on the caterpillars. Paint yellow caterpillar feet and black ladybug spots.
4. Use the handle end of a paintbrush to dot on white eyes. When dry, dot on black pupils.
5. Draw tic tac toe grid with chalk.