SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
nbsp;Chalkboard with wood frame
nbsp;10 Panacea river rocks: large, flat
nbsp;Crayola washable kids paint: yel ow, red, green, black, white
nbsp;Paintbrushes: 1/2" flat, detail
1. Paint wood frame of chalkboard yel ow.
2. Paint 5 rocks red and 5 rocks green. Apply several coats for good coverage. Al ow paint to dry between coats.
3. Paint black areas on the ladybugs for definition. Paint black head and stripes on the caterpil ars. Paint yel ow
caterpil ar feet and black ladybug spots.
4. Use the handle end of a paintbrush to dot on white eyes. When dry, dot on black pupils.
5. Draw tic tac toe grid with chalk.
Created by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
Skil Level 1: No experience necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 2 hrs + dry time
Please read and follow all manufacturers instructions for all tools and materials used.
Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project.2011 Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. All rights reserved.
reorder: kid's learning center #4
more projects, tips & techniques at Joann.com
back to top