Idea Market Bulletin Board Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam™ letters
- Strong adhesive double-sided tape
- Spray adhesive
- 12"x12" 5pk Premium Papers (pack includes burlap and lattice die-cut sheets)
- Burlap ribbon
- Thumb tacks
- Flower embellishments
1. Using the letter as a template, trace and cut out the letter’s shape from the burlap paper. Cut pieces for the front and the back.
2. Place a few strips of double-sided tape on the front of the Styrofoam letter.
3. Place the burlap paper on the letter and press firmly. Repeat for back.
4. Using the letter as a template, lightly trace and cut out the front of the letter’s shape from the lattice paper.
5. Lightly spray adhesive on to the back of the lattice paper.
6. Place the lattice paper on the front of the letter and press firmly.
7. Wrap burlap ribbon around the edge of the letter, securing ever few inches with double-sided tape.
8. Glue flower embellishments on the front of the letter.
9. Add thumb tacks to hold memorabilia.