Use 1/4" seam allowance
1. Cut center fabric 12-1/2"x26"
2. Cut both sides 13"x26"
3. Arrange ribbon on center fabric. Pin in place.
4. Using a 1/4" seam, sew center fabric to both sides.
5. Press seam away from center.
6. Cut batting 2" larger on all sides of board.
7. Glue batting in place, wrapping to back of board. Glue in place.
8. Place fabric right side down. Center board onto fabric.
9. Working one side at a time, fold fabric to back. Glue or staple to back.
10. Continue to glue or staple all sides pulling fabric tight.
11. Sew buttons over ribbon.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.