1. Glue cork to plywood and allow to dry.
2. Cut fleece 25”x49”.
3. Cut fabric 28”x51”.
4. Lay fabric right side down on flat surface.
5. Center fleece on top.
6. Center plywood cork side down.
7. Starting at center points, bring fabric to back staple every 4” mitering corners.
8. Add hanging hardware to back.
9. Add decorative nails as shown.
Tip: zig-zag or serge edges of fabric for a more finished edge on back of bulletin board.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.