Bundle-of-Joy Shower Favors
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One sheet 12"x12" Scrapbook paper
- 1 pkg 10" Tulle circles
- 1 pkg Darice small pacifiers
- 1 pkg Jordan almonds
- 1 spool Satin Baby Footprints Ribbon, 3/8" wide
- 1 spool Satin ribbon, 1/8" wide
- Fiberfill or tissue paper
- 1 pkg Double-sided tape
- Paper Trimmer
- Wire Cutters
- 3 pkgs Darice large pacifiers
- 1 Clear glass container
- Overlap two tulle circles 3". Place Jordan almonds in center. Wrap tulle around almonds and tie with footprint ribbon. Cut an 18" length of footprint ribbon, wrap around bundle. Tie a bow.
- Embellish bundles with small pacifiers tied on narrow ribbons. Trim ribbon ends at an angle.
- To make the cone, cut one sheet of 12"x12" scrapbook paper into two 6"x12" each. Cut each of these to 6"x8-1/2". Save the 3-1/2" pieces.
- Roll the cut piece of scrapbook paper into a cone shape. Secure with double-sided tape. Adhere 3-1/2" piece to top of point inside the cone. Flip cone over and trim excess.
- Stuff cone with a little fiberfill or tissue paper. Add the tulle bundle. Arrange pacifiers to dangle over the edge.
- Fill container 3/4 full with large pacifiers.
- Arrange shower favors cones in container. Refer to photo.