SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cotton Fabric - 10"x26"
- Contrast fabric piece or ribbon – 22"x1"
- Polyester stuffing
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Pipe cleaner (optional)
- Bunny pattern Finished size: 12" high
- Fold fabric in half, wrongs side together, to 10"x13".
- To print the Bunny pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Cut out the pattern and copy onto the wrong side of the fabric.
- Sew around the Bunny, leaving a 3" opening on one side of the body.
- Optional step: If including a pipe cleaner in the ears of the Bunny to bend the ears, cut a pipe cleaner 8 1/2” long. Bend at 3 1/2” and 5” and fold over the ends 1/4”. Insert this pipe cleaner into the ears of the Bunny so that one end fits in each ear.
- Stuff the Bunny, making sure to get into the ears and toes.
- Sew the opening closed.
- Trim the Bunny leaving about 1/8" edge around the sewing.
- Tie the 22"x1" contrasting or ribbon to the bunny.
Items in This Collection
Item # 1776624
Available for U.S. Shipping Only