SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bunny Comfort Grip cookie cutter from Wilton
- Your favorite ham salad recipe
- Sliced bread
- Black olives
- Baby carrots
- Green onions or chives
- Cut bunnies from large bread slices using the Comfort Grip cookie cutter.
- Prepare ham salad sandwiches with these bunny slices.
- Referring to photo, add green onion or chive strips on the bread bunnies to make whiskers.
- Add pimientos for the bunny noses.
- Add olives for the bunny eyes and bunny mouths.
- Taper carrot tops with knife and cut a small hole; insert parsley and place around sandwich.
Items in This Collection