SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White satin headband
- Pink and white felt
- Clear-drying fabric glue
- Pinking shears
- Two pipe cleaners
- Using the template, cut out two smaller shapes from pink felt for the ear centers and four larger shapes from white felt for the ear fronts and backs.
- Pink the edges of the ear centers.
- Bend one pipe cleaner into the shape of the ear and glue to one large white felt piece. Glue a second large felt piece on top, sandwiching the pipe cleaner in between. Repeat for other ear.
- Glue one pink piece to center of each ear.
- Bend the bottom of each ear to create a 1/2" tab.
- Glue tabs to underside of the headband. Let dry completely before wearing.